Duration : 6N/6D
Locations : Cellular Jail - Corbyn’s cove beach - Radhanagar Beach - North Bay - Ross Island - Limestone Caves and Mangrove Frilled Creeks
Rate : 28000*
Kannur - Chennai
Afternoon board your train which departs to Chennai. Overnight journey in the train.
Chennai - Port Blair – Cellular Jail
Meal plan: Dinner Only
Morning arrives at Chennai central railway station and proceed towards airport to board your flight departs to Port Blair. Arrives at Port Blair, escort you to the Hotel with our envoy and stay-rest. At late afternoon we visit the Cellular Jail – a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people, Then will Corbyn’s cove beach and in the evening move the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light and Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair - Havelock Island – Port Blair
Meal plan: Breakfast + Dinner Only
Morning departure by Govt Ferry to Havelock Island – It is 38 kms by sea from Port Blair, visit the famous Radhanagar Beach – It is India’s Best Beach rated by CNBC. Experience trilogy of yourself, sun and the sea like never before. Evening return to Port Blair by private ferry. You will depart at 16.00 hours from Havelock and reach at 17.30 at Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair –North Bay - Ross Island - Port Blair
Meal plan: Breakfast + Dinner Only After breakfast, start the voyage in a boat towards Ross Island – the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British Regimes. The Island presently houses the ruins of old building like Chief Commissioner’s house, Government houses, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming pool, etc. and then for an enthralling journey to North Bay Island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral and underwater marine life which can be viewed through Glass Bottom Boats . Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair - Baratang – Port Blair
Meal plan: Breakfast + Dinner Only
Early morning departure by car from Port Blair to Baratang which is around 120 kms. The travel involves crossing of creeks and dense forest Reach Baratang Island is rich with wide range of evergreen forest, colorful birds and butterflies, Limestone Caves and Mangrove Frilled Creeks give a distinct identity to Baratang. Evening come back to Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Depart from Port Blair – Airport
Meal plan: Breakfast Only
After breakfast check out from hotel and visit Samudrika Museum, Anthropological Museum, Chatham Saw Mill & Sagarika Emporium. Finally we drop you to Airport. After arrives at Chennai airport to proceeds towards Chennai central railway station to board your train departs to Kerala.
Morning arrives at Kerala with sweet memories of Andaman.
• Up & down train tickets from Kannur to Chennai (3AC).
• Up & down flight fare from Chennai to Port Blair in Economy class.
• Welcome drinks
• AC Accommodation in Triple or Family sharing basis.
• All pickup drop transfers sightseeing in Non Ac vehicle.
• Plan – MAP (4 X Breakfast & Dinner)
• Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets/Luxury catamaran tickets wherever required.
• All kind of transport, Parking Charges and luxury Taxes
• Port Blair to Havelock journey by Green Ocean Mini Cruise.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• All other specified expenses and activities.
• All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
• Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Jolly ride
• Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
• Camera fee (still or movie)
• Check in time of most of the hotels starts from 07:30 hours to 12:00 hours.
• Check – out time of the hotels in Port Blair is 08:00 hours. If you are going by the afternoon flight you can request the hotel for late check – out and they will provide the room subject to availability. Or else you will be requested to check – out by 08:00 hours and spend time in the hotel campus or can book extra tour from us.
• The vehicle used will be exclusive for the couple / group but will not be at their disposal. It will be as per contract & will change sector wise. Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the itinerary.
• Tour Itinerary will be advised to you by our Guest Relations Executive after arrival. Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. However all the sightseeing spots mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Swapnatheeram reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
• As the vehicle & drivers may keep changing sector wise, we request you to take diligent care of your personal belongings throughout the tour.
• Though the Island have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the cities and other developed destinations.
• Swapnatheeram is not responsible for any Delay / Postponement / Cancellation of Flights and Ferry’s.
• Due to inclement weather conditions that may occur at Port Blair, some of the sight-seeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling, due to less or nil transparency of water. At some other spots, live coral which can be viewed from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or overcast weather. Light & Sound Show conducted in an open-air amphi-theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
• There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full, what so ever may be the reason.
CANCELLATION POLICY • In case of No-show 100% of advance amount.
Rate: ADULT RATE -: INR 28,000
INFANT RATE (0-2 YRS) -: INR 12,000
CHILD RATE (2-5 YRS) -: INR 18,000
CHILD RATE (5-11 YRS) -: INR 25,000
ADVANCE -: INR 15,000